Benefits of apple: Apples are one of the most popular fruits. They’re an exceptionally healthy and this article lays out top ten health benefits of apples. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”- We used to listen to this phrase so many times during our childhood days. Apple is a boon to our health. Everyone of us should eat an apple everyday.
Facts about apple:
- Calories: 95.
- Carbs: 25 grams.
- Fiber: 4 grams.
- Vitamin C: 14% of the RDI.
- Potassium: 6% of the RDI.
- Vitamin K: 5% of the RDI.
- Manganese, copper and vitamins A, E, B1, B2 and B6: Under 4% of the RDI.
Benefits of apple
Let us go through the top benefits of apple.
- Get whiter, healthier teeth : An apple won’t replace your toothbrush, but biting and chewing an apple stimulates the production of saliva in your mouth, reducing tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
- Reduce cholesterol : The soluble fibre found in apples binds with fats in the intestine, which translates into lower cholesterol levels and a healthier you.
- Weight Loss : Apples are rich in fibre and they give you an illusion of full tummy due to which you tend to eat less. Apart from this they have the tendency of digesting the food.
- Good for Your Heart : One reason may be that apples contain soluble fiber, which is the kind that can help lower your blood cholesterol levels. They also contain polyphenols, which have antioxidant effects. Many of these are concentrated in the peel.
- Reducing your risk of stroke : Apple is good for everyone- kids, male, female. It cuts down carbs, cholesterol and reduces the risk of stroke and cancer.
- Curbs Cancer: Apples cut down all types of toxic products in the body reducing the risks of cancer specially breast cancer in women.
- Skin Essentials : Apples are loaded with vitamin C. Almost half of an apple’s vitamin C content is just under the skin, so it’s a good idea to eat apples with their skins. They make your skin very beautiful and nourish it.
- Anemia: Apples are useful in treating anemia since apples are a rich source of iron. Anemia is a deficiency of hemoglobin in the blood, which can be fixed by increasing your intake of iron, which is an integral part in the metabolism of red blood cells.
- Against Metabolic Syndrome: People who eat apples may be less likely to suffer from metabolic syndrome, a cluster of symptoms linked to an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- Managing Diabetes: Blood sugar control is essential for people who suffer from diabetes and the polyphenols in apples have been directly linked to reducing the uptake of carbohydrates by the body.
Keep sharing and liking our posts. Your suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You. 🙂