Exercises to Lose Weight: Working out in the gym is fun when you have friends around. For some, it can be really frustrating as you feel conscious and shy. For one, men’s bigger muscle mass helps them burn 30% more calories than we do, says nutritionists. Exercising burns calories and builds muscle, which is essential for increasing your metabolism so that you can burn even more calories and lose more weight. These exercises to lose weight are very effective and can be done easily at home.
When you’re working out several times a week to get fit and lose weight, you want a routine that offers maximum results in the minimum amount of time. Working out in the gym is fun when you have friends around. For some, it can be really frustrating as you feel conscious and shy. For others, it is a treat as you feel motivated to workout. Here are some exercises that will help you lose weight in very few days and you can easily attain a sexy figure that you are dying for. Lets have a look at these:
Exercises to lose weight
- Cobra Exercise: Stretch your body out with your head facing forward. Your torso, thighs, and feet should be firmly planted on the floor with the tops of your feet facing downward. You will be using your arms for support when you push upward, so they need to be ready to expand and help keep your balance.
- Dead Lift: The deadlift is a weight training exercise in which a loaded barbell is lifted off the ground to the hips, then lowered back to the ground.
- Superman: This is a power-packed exercise to reduce tummy that work your thighs, abs and lower back. After the W lifts turn around and face the ground. Stretch yourself on the ground by keeping your hands and legs straight. You need to lift your chest and thighs of the ground at the same time by balancing yourself on the tummy.
- Squats: Squats work your whole body. Your legs bend and straighten to move the weight. Your abs and lower back muscles stabilize your trunk while your legs move. Your upper-back, shoulders and arms balance the bar on your back. Many muscles work at the same time, not just your legs.
- Side Plank: Lie on your right side, in a straight line from head to feet, resting on your forearm. Your elbow should be directly under your shoulder. With your abdominal gently contracted, lift your hips off the floor, maintaining the line. Keep your hips square and your neck in line with your spine. Hold 20 to 40 seconds and lower.
- Running: It helps to build strong bones, as it is a weight bearing exercise, strengthen muscles and improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Plank: The plank is an isometric core strength exercise that involves maintaining a position similar to a push-up for the maximum possible time.
8. Marching: Marching or walking in place provides exercise to keep your heart healthy and manage your weight. Walk in place at an easy pace, swinging your arms naturally, for five minutes to warm up your muscles.3