How To Port To Reliance Jio 4G : After the announcement by Reliance Industries Limited chairman Mukesh Ambani, at AGM. Reliance Jio become the most trending topic of the Indian market, Indian customers set their eye on the Jio services. In his speech Mr. Mukesh Ambani, unfold the amazing features of Reliance Jio 4G Tariff Plans, Pricings, Data-Packs and much more things which separate Jio from other telecom networks.
Port From Existing Number to Reliance Jio 4G MNP Process
Here we provide you full process how to port from existing number to Reliance Jio 4G by using simple step provided below. Or buy reliance Jio 4G Sim card and get new number which can be used as side number, so that you can transfer the existing number after using Jio (as it is new in the market, use it and review it by your own experience).
How to Port to Reliance Jio 4G Steps
- Send an SMS saying “PORT Mobile Number” to 1900. Make sure the number that you use to send the SMS, is the one that you want to port to Reliance Jio. This SMS will convey your request to port out of your current service provider. Charges as per your current service provider’s tariffs will be applicable on the SMS.
- You should recieve an SMS, with a Unique Port Code (UPC). This UPC is valid for a period of 15 days. It is your key to switch your number from your current service provider to Reliance Jio.
- Locate a Reliance Digital Store near you and visit the store. Ask the staff to get the customer application form. Fill out all the necessary details in the given form.
- Now you will have to provide all the important documents like the ID Proof, residential proof, Aadhar/ PAN Card, and passport size photographs. Submit the fully filled form, along with copies of all the required documents and the photographs at the store.
- A new SIM card will be given to you. However, as per telecom regulations, you will remain with your current service provider, for the next 5 days. On the sixth day, after get messages of portability you can remove the current SIM card. Now insert your new Reliance Jio 4G SIM card into your 4G enabled handset. Enjoy the Jio 4G power.
Related : How to Activate Reliance Jio 4G sim card
Disclaimer : Reliance Jio 4G available it’s Welcome Service from 5th September, so it is believed that MNP Process For JIO will be made available from that date. Above steps can be used to port your existing number to Jio 4G easily. If you have some queries regarding Reliance Jio 4G MNP Process comment below so that we can help you in better way.